Take some time for yourself and enjoy the RV lifestyle, making new friends, and camping with our group.
· We are a chapter of FMCA established in 1989 and our area covers Nebraska, Western Iowa, and South Dakota.
· Chapter dues are $20 per year.
· Planned rallies monthly May-Oct. Locations voted on by members annually.
· Rallies held the third Thursday of the month to Sunday. Arrive and depart as your schedule allows.
· Locations can include places of historical or area interest, entertainment features, festivals, or just an enjoyable place to have fun with friends.
· Each rally usually has a group potluck dinner one evening and a group dinner at a local restaurant another evening.
· Happy Hour gathering each afternoon where we come together for sharing snacks and swapping stories.
· Rally fees are for campsite cost for each attendee.
· Members are kept informed of chapter news and events by email messages from the Chapter President.
· Our chapter also maintains a website for the rally locations and other chapter events. Members can also post blogs and pictures from their travels.